The state-of-the-art, tenth edition of endocrinology’s classic text bridges the gap between basic science and endocrinology clinical practice.
Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 10e
1 in stock
1 in stock
The state-of-the-art, tenth edition of endocrinology’s classic text bridges the gap between basic science and endocrinology clinical practice. Thoroughly revised and updated, it includes new material on the thyroid and diabetes mellitus to reflect today’s explosive increase in knowledge. Written by an outstanding team of authors, the 10th edition features numerous new authors who provide fresh perspectives.
- Presents a wealth of clinical information in a manageable size and format
- Contributors are at the forefronts of their disciplines
- Serves as a bridge between basic science and clinical endocrinology
- Diabetes mellitus and it complications has been greatly expanded and now includes 3 separate chapters.
- 4 new chapters
- Two new editors provide a fresh perspective on the material
- Figures have been added to the Diabetes Mellitus chapters
- Much of the art has been revised and includes new algorithms in many chapters
- Access to abstracts is available through Medline
With 71 expert contributors
- Series: Williams Textbook of Endocrinology
- Hardcover: 1820 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 10 edition (December 20, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721691846
- ISBN-13: 978-0721691848
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds