This 7th Edition continues to be the most definitive, comprehensive, and well-referenced resource to consult for important facts and analyses of all basic and clinical science in the field of rheumatology.
Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology (2 Vol) 7e
1 in stock
1 in stock
This 7th Edition continues to be the most definitive, comprehensive, and well-referenced resource to consult for important facts and analyses of all basic and clinical science in the field of rheumatology. Provides authoritative and encyclopedic coverage of not only the etiology and pathogenesis of the rheumatic diseases, but also of biology of the normal joint, immune and inflammatory responses, evaluation of the patient, musculoskeletal pain and the musculoskeletal exam, diagnostic tests and procedures, clinical pharmacology, and much more.
Found-in DVD-ROM features:
- Over an hour of video clips of the musculoskeletal examination and abnormal arthroscopic findings.
- Over 200 additional 4-color images NOT in the book..
- Image library for PowerPoint downloads includes all images.
- Self-assessment questions for Board review.
Features new chapters on:
- Antigen Presenting Cells
- Signal Transduction in Rheumatic Diseases
- Recruitment of Cells and Angiogenesis
- Economic Burden of Rheumatic Diseases
- Education of Patients
- Anti-Cytokine Therapies
- Familial Auto-Inflammatory Syndromes.
Explores hot topics such as:
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
- The complex roles of cytokines in normal immunity and rheumatic disease
- The pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Series: Textbook of Rheumatology (Kelley’s) (2-Vol Set)
- Hardcover: 2064 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (September 28, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721601413
- ISBN-13: 978-0721601410
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 4 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 pounds